Motivated!!!

Good Evening,


It is safe to say that my motivation has gone through the roof over the past few weeks. Many fall victim to the idea that they don't think they can work much harder/smarter than they had been previously been working. Scott Clark, CEO of Americap has always told me that I am only as busy as I think I am and to work smarter not just harder. I believe him, what's important in our current economic time is to make sure that we focus all of our time and energy to creating a successful end result. For Americap, it is capitalizing on the opportunity to acquire 10,000 residential finished lots and continue to build a brand that is changing an industry. I was lucky enough to attend a "Get Motivated" seminar a few weeks ago, what a great event! To have the opportunity to hear Steve Forbes, Rudy Giuliani, Zig Ziglar, Dr. Earl Mindell, Michael Phelps, General Colin Powell, Krish Dhanam, Phil Town and others speak was truly mind-blowing. I left with strategies for how we can all be more successful. The key is forming strategic alignments with the following: People who believe in you, People who challenge you, and People who share similar values. I have found that Americap uses these values in our every day work, these people are the ones that are Building Relationships that Create Communities that Bring People Together!

Get Motivated, These Are The Great Times!

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments:

Post a Comment