LinkedIn



While getting sunburned in San Luis Obispo last weekend, I had some time to reflect on what social networking websites are working for us here at Americap Development Partners. On Linkedin.com there are over 39 million members in over 200 countries in 170 different industries! They add one new member every second, that alone is amazing. Not to mention, how easy the site is to navigate through. I currently have 78 members through LinkedIn. Those 78 members are connected to over 5300 people. So, through my entire network of those 78 people, and their 5300 people I am easily connected to over 539,900 people. With one click of a button I can be introduced to any one of those 540,000 people.

Americap has also started it's own group on LinkedIn, The Dirt Club. I started this group a week ago and we already have 47 members. Now those are 47 people that are interested in what Americap has to say about real estate investing. That's truly amazing to hit those numbers in 6 days!

What I'm really getting at here, is that while it is great to go to networking events and great to shake palms with like-minded individuals... But when you have 39 million people in one arena, you'd be foolish not to take advantage of that. In my two years at Americap I am finding that my time is becoming more and more valuable and more and more of an asset to Americap. In addition, I am 21 years old without a wife and kids, what's your time worth?

Join LinkedIn.com, get a great profile going. Update it and look at it often and see which one of those 39 million people can help take you to the next level. You will not regret joining LinkedIn.com!

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

1 comments:

House Of Your Choice Raffle said...
November 23, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Hey guys i was looking around at a few non profit orginizations that are being ran by a Rotary. And i found this
one thats very interesting and i checked up on it, its called House Of Your Choice Raffle and its funded and ran
by the Santa Clarita Rotary Club. Its fully legit fully legal and they have a raffle number and everything. Heres
a link to there blog, hope you guys check it out and start following them. because i guess its an every year thing.
I bought a few tickets myself.

Also hey theres only 6 days left maybe the owner of this blog can post up something on there blogs to kinda help
spread the word!

Myspace -
http://www.myspace.com/houseofyourchoiceraffle

Blog -
http://houseofyourchoiceraffle.blogspot.com/

Website -
http://www.houseofyourchoiceraffle.org

Post a Comment