Harvard Housing 2009

I think most would agree that the Harvard Housing Reports are top notch efforts put together by the top minds at the Joint Center for Housing Studies(JCHS). JCHS puts out a number of reports, the most interesting to Americap's space is the State of the Nation's Housing 2009. When I first read through the report I was having trouble putting on my opportunistic hat, and felt that the report was a bit negative. Candidly, when I first read the report I was at a point in my career where I wouldn't even read/watch any of the major news outlets in fear that I would be swayed by the hype. I finished the report, put it on the shelf and wrote it off. The very next weekend I decided that I would give it another chance and read through it one more time...(I really needed valuable reading material at the time)

My second read through was almost uplifting, dare I say it... I was wrong the first time around. Carnage in the real estate development/build world has created an opportunity that has the power to propel our careers to the next level. For those of us who feel like we need another wealth creation event in our lives in order to continue success, it is here. The media has gone full circle through some outlets and is now a major proponent for real estate investing. The Harvard Housing Study is not a study that will excite you off the bat, it is not a read that makes you feel good about the current market. Though the adaptable, resourceful group/person will read this study and see their chance. Their chance at success, financial freedom and their chance to fill a gap in the marketplace. I invite you all to read the report with open arms. Knowing that we are all at the gates, waiting to be let in. Those of us who get in before the gates open, will have a plethora of potential buyers that were left standing in front of the gates. I have put a link below for the 2009 Harvard Housing Study. Read through it, get through the gates.

http://www.jchs.harvard.edu/publications/markets/son2009/son2009.pdf
(It may take a moment to load)

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

6 comments:

real estate investment Philippines said...
June 19, 2012 at 7:52 AM  

It is my honor and privileged to found and read your post. Harvard housing study is such a great thing to explore.

aj

Unknown said...
April 15, 2013 at 11:15 PM  

Thank you to your refreshing report. It had been a pleasure going through it. Seem onward to much more posts coming from you!
real estate seven hills NSW news

over 55s real estate said...
May 13, 2013 at 7:26 PM  

A very insightful post! Thank you for this excellent share. Looking forward to more of your informative articles!

Unknown said...
July 24, 2013 at 12:47 AM  

Thanks for The Article.If you've landed here you probably want to know how we can help you safely build recession proof, long term wealth.

Canada Real Estate Investments

Anonymous said...
December 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM  

Thanks For Sharing This Great Post Dude
Plots in Hoskote

Unknown said...
April 26, 2014 at 1:17 AM  

Investing in the Real Estate is great thing. Click here fore more information on DLF New Projects in Gurgaon

Post a Comment